The Institute of Cost Accountants of India has announced an update to CMA Foundation exam on 4th Aug 2020. Below is the statement released by the ICMAI institute.
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India has decided to conduct Foundation Examination of June, 2020 in home based online mode due to pandemic Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19) to ensure the interest of all the stakeholders and in particular the candidates/students. All candidates/students are encouraged to appear in the Foundation Examination of June, 2020 through online mode using mobile/laptop/desktop/tab from their home.
Foundation Examination, June, 2020 – home based online mode rescheduled time-table and details are given below.
- The Foundation Examination will be conducted in M.C.Q Mode through online from home.
- Each paper will carry 100 marks, 50 Multiple Choice Questions (Each Question will carry 2 Marks).
- Each session will be a total of 100 Multiple Choice Questions of 200 marks.
- All candidates/students are encouraged to appear in the Foundation Examination through online mode using mobile/laptop/desktop/tab from their home. However, if any candidate/student fails to appear in home based online examination, opt out fees adjustment will be done automatically for the next term of examination and no separate request is required.
- Candidates/students are requested to appear in the Foundation Examination from their home only by logging within the time span given. Login credentials and URL link will be given in due time.
- It may be noted that if any candidate/student gets disconnected while taking the examination, they may login again to finish the rest of the examination.
- A candidate/student who is completing all conditions for appearing in the examination as per Regulations will only be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Probable date of publication of result will be announced in due course.
* The Candidates/students are advised to keep regularly in touch with the website of the Institute for further notifications and announcements relating to Foundation Examination, June 2020 and in case of any query or clarification can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
You can download the official update from the The Cost Accountants of India can be downloaded here.