ACCA is The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants of UK, world's most forward-thinking professional accountancy body with global curriculum. Found in 1904 , What CA is to India, ACCA is to UK + globally accepted qualification for careers in accountancy, finance & management. ACCA has 100+ years of experience and headquarters in London, UK leading the way in the accountancy profession globally.
Why should I Pursue ACCA?
1. Work anywhere in the world
2. Stand out to the best employers
3. Join the global network
4. High passing percentage
5. Brilliantly ﬂexible
6. Comprehensive professional course
Who should attend?
- 10th Pass
- Graduates UG/PG
- Chartered Accountants and other professional
who are looking to pursue a global professional career in field of financial reporting and finance. The ACCA qualification prepares you for the roles such as Global Accountant, Auditor, Treasury Professional,Management Accountant, Consultant, Finance or Business
- After 10th/12th standard, you can begin from Knowledge Module in Fundamental Level.
- UG/PG Graduates can begin directly from Skill Module Fundamental Level. (exemption LW).
- CA’s can begin directly from Professional Level.
- Check with us for exemptions eligible to you.
F1 - Accountant in Business (AB)
F2 - Management Accounting (MA)
F3 - Financial Accounting (FA)
F4 - Corporate and Business Law (LW)
F5 - Performance Management (PM)
F6 - Taxation (TX)
F7 - Financial Reporting (FR)
F8 - Audit and Assurance (AA)
F9 - Financial Management (FM)
P1 - Strategic Business Leader (SBL)
P2 - Strategic Business Reporting (SBR)
Optional Any Two from Four
P3 - Advanced Financial Management (AFM)
P4 - Advanced Performance Management (APM)
P5 - Advanced Taxation (ATX)
P6 - Advanced Audit and Assurance (AAA)
B. Com & M. Com: F1 to F4
BMS (Finance): F1
MBA (Finance): F1, F2, F3
CA/Inter both groups cleared: F1 to F3, F6 & F8
CA/ICWA/ICMA: F1 to F9
US CPA: F1 TO F6, F8 & F9